Conditions of Access and use of the WEBSITE
This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this website that must be known to the user. Information necessary for the purposes of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
- Holder: DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L.
- C.I.F.: B-85391233
- Registered office: C/Albasanz 16, 28037 Madrid
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 913758375
Acceptance of the General Conditions
The following general conditions regulate the use of the DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. website.
Use of the DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. website attributes the condition of user of the same and entails the full and unreserved acceptance by the user of all the General Conditions published at the time of access by the user.
It is therefore recommended that the user carefully reads the contents of the General Conditions each time he or she intends to use the website.
Use of Cookie technology
The cookies of DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other service providers.
DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. encrypts the user’s identification data for greater security. Through cookies, DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. can recognize registered users after they have registered for the first time, without having to register each time they visit the Web.
The user has the possibility of configuring his or her browser in order to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on his or her hard drive.
In order to use our website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of the cookies sent, however, failure to install them will entail the need for the user to register each time he or she accesses a service that requires prior registration.
Denial and withdrawal of access to the Website and/or services
DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L., reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website at any time and without prior notice, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions or the particular conditions that apply.
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
Legal information on data collection
The user guarantees the authenticity and truthfulness of all the information provided in the request for information, request for a quotation, CV, registration in our blog, etc. and at any other time thereafter, and is responsible for updating the information provided in such a way as to reflect his/her real situation. The user will be responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
Likewise, the user gives his/her express consent for the processing of his/her personal data by DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. and its inclusion in a file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. (www.agpd.es) dfor which the company is responsible, in order to be able to attend your requests correctly, inform you of services of your interest, etc.
DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to protect the Personal Data it collects and is processed automatically.
DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. undertakes, in any case, to process personal data in accordance with the law and current legislation on data protection, as well as to establish the relevant confidentiality commitments with third parties to whom it assigns or allows access to such personal data.
The user is informed, in accordance with Article 5 of Law 15/1999, of the possibility of exercising his/her right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending a letter signed together with a photocopy of the identity card of the holder of the data, addressed to the company DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. with the heading DATA PROTECTION at home: C/Albasanz 16, 28037 Madrid; Telephone: 913758375 or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Always try to make constructive comments, with your own contributions and in the collective interest.
– This is a moderate blog. This means that a moderator/administrator will ensure compliance with the rules and the smooth running of the blog. At any time, the moderators may remove or not publish a message if they consider it appropriate, for not complying with these basic rules. If, as a user, you do not agree to the deletion of a particular message, you may contact the organisation via email@example.com, and send them your complaint or find out why it has been deleted.
– Public contempt will not be tolerated.
– Personal insults and disqualifications of any kind will result in the removal of the message.
– It is not allowed to impersonate another user (write using their username)..
– Any other matter that is considered a crime by law is prohibited.
– It is forbidden to transmit through the blog any content that violates any industrial or intellectual property right. The author and the medium of publication are required to be mentioned when an editorial reference is made.
Obligation to make correct use of the website and its contents
All the contents included in this website are provided for information purposes only, so that under no circumstances may they serve as a basis for appeals or claims or constitute a source of rights. DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the contents of the website.
The user agrees to the and the utilities provided in accordance with the law, this legal document, and the instructions and notices communicated to him/her.
The user agrees to the exclusive use of the Web, and all its contents, for lawful and not prohibited purposes, which do not infringe current legislation and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. or any third party, and/or that may cause any direct or indirect damage or injury.
To this end, the user shall refrain from using any of the contents of the website for any purpose or effect that is unlawful, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that may in any way damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the website.
In particular, and for information purposes only and not as a limitation, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- in any way that is contrary to, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, in international treaties and in other legislation;
- induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, defamatory, infamous, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morality and good customs or public order;
- induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, belief, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or out of time, in such a way as to induce or be liable to induce error as to its purpose or as to the intentions or purposes of the caller;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from its owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use he or she is making or intends to make;
- violates the business secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honour, to personal and family privacy or to the image of the individual;
- in any way detract from the credit of DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L.
- infringes the rules on the secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, where appropriate, unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, unfair competition;
- incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal functioning of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such computer equipment;
- The characteristics of the service (such as format, extension, etc.) make it difficult for it to function normally;
THE USER AGREES TO REFRAIN FROM:
- to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights is obtained or it is legally permitted;
- delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L.
- to try to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been made available to them for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web page where the Contents are located or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not entail a risk of damage to or disabling of the web site, the Services and/or the Contents.
The user will be liable for damages of any kind that DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of non-compliance with any of the obligations arising from the general conditions or the law in relation to the use of the Web.
All the contents of www.decidesoluciones.es are the intellectual property of the company and are protected in accordance with current national and international legislation on Intellectual Property.
It is absolutely forbidden to use the content of our website without the written permission of DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L..
It is forbidden to establish this page as a framework for others, however, a link may be established to our Internet address (url address of the website) as long as they are not related to false, inaccurate, incorrect, misleading or confusing statements or that are contrary to law, morality or morality.
The user will be able to download the Web page in his terminal whenever it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, for which reason he will not be able to exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, yield, transform or use the content of the Web with public or commercial purposes.
Violation of any of these rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offence punishable under articles 270 et seq. of the Criminal Code.
Copyright and Related Rights
All (copyrights) and other intellectual property rights on the graphic material, graphics, text, video and audio clips, trademarks, logos and other content available on this website (“Content”) are owned by DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. or used under authorization.
Although you may copy any part of this website to your own computer for personal use, you may not copy or incorporate any part of the Content available on this website elsewhere, including your own website, or use the Content in any other public or commercial manner. This means that you may not post or redistribute any part of our website unless we have licensed you to do so. This also means that DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. retains full title to all such Content, including any downloadable software or code, any images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all accompanying data. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, upload, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise transform the Content into any other format.
The trademarks, logos and any other industrial property rights that appear on this website are the property of DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. The use of these trademarks without the prior written authorisation of DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. is prohibited. or third party trademark owners.
Duration of service
DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the Website. Whenever reasonably possible, DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. will give prior notice of any interruptions in the operation of the website; DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. neither does it guarantee the usefulness of the Website for the performance of any specific activity, nor its infallibility.
Access to the DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. website has an indefinite duration; however, DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. reserves the right to suspend without prior notice access to users who, in its opinion, violate the rules of use of its website and exercise the appropriate legal measures. Also DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. reserves the right to restrict access to certain sections of the Website to the general public, limiting it to specific users or groups of users only by providing an access password for which they are responsible.
Exclusion of liability
DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the website, but does not guarantee or accept responsibility for possible errors in the contents of the website.
DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind whatsoever arising from:
- The interruption of the operation or the lack of availability of access to the website
- Privacy and security in the use of the website by the User and/or unauthorised access by unauthorised third parties.
- The possible transmission of elements that negatively affect the computer systems.
- The accuracy, completeness and timely updating of the contents of your website.
Consequently, DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its website or the contents, so the use of them by the user is carried out at his own risk and without, at any time, may be required responsibilities to DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. in this sense.
DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. will not be responsible in case of service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. and/or due to the User’s wilful or wrongful act and/or due to force majeure. In any case, whatever the cause, DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. will not assume any responsibility for direct or indirect damage, consequential damage and/or loss of profit. DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. will have the right, without any compensation to the user for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the website to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations.
DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed through the Web, nor for the contents provided by third parties or entities.
DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. will try as far as possible to update and rectify any information hosted on its website that does not comply with the minimum guarantees of truthfulness. Nevertheless, it will be exonerated of responsibility for its non-updating or rectification as well as for the contents and information poured into it.
DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. is not responsible for the use that the user makes of the services and products of the website or its passwords, as well as any other material on the website, infringing intellectual property rights or any other rights of third parties.
DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. reserves the right to remove any content that is incorrect, inaccurate or contrary to the law, morality, public order and good customs.
Legislation and jurisdiction
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish law, and the courts of Madrid are competent, to which the User expressly submits.