In 2021, we continued to feel the consequences of COVID-19 in the insurance sector. The acceleration of the digitalisation process has continued, health has remained a priority and death insurance has once again shown a high rate of growth.
In this Insurance 2022 Guide we take a look back at the events and new challenges that the sector has encountered throughout 2021 to try to learn and improve this new year. In the guide you will find:
- Review of the sector in 2021 and new challenges.
- Key objectives and trends for 2022.
- Capabilities needed to meet the challenges and achieve the objectives.
- Technological solutions for the optimisation of insurance processes.
- Real benefits obtained by some players
Do you want to download the Insurance 2022 Guide?
Fill in the form