During 2021, we have continued to feel the consequences of COVID-19 on supply chains. The pandemic has highlighted the profound fragilities of these networks, as the disruption of one part of the chain has a ripple effect on the other links, from manufacturers to suppliers and distributors, ultimately affecting consumers and global economic growth.
In this Supply Chain Guide 2022 we take a look back at the events and new challenges that the sector has encountered throughout the year in order to try to learn and improve this new year. In the guide you will find:
- Review of the sector in 2021 and new challenges.
- Objectives and main trends for 2022.
- Capabilities needed to achieve the objectives.
- Technological solutions to optimise the Supply Chain.
- Real benefits obtained by some players.
Do you want to download the Supply Chain 2022 Guide?
Fill in the form